In what should be no surprise, the folks at SECCountry.com are interested in tonight's college football championship matchup between Alabama and Georgia. They turned to NCAAGameSim.com to simulate several matchups to see what may happen tonight.
A few of the notes are copied below, but check out their full article to get even more detail.
Georgia won 67 of the 100 matchups, boasting an average output of 24.5 points against Alabama’s 21.1.
Here are a few specific aspects we tracked:
- (Number of times) Alabama won by 10-plus points: 22
- Georgia won by 10-plus points: 37
- Alabama won by 20-plus points: 10
- Georgia won by 20-plus points: 12
- Alabama won by 30-plus points: 1
- Georgia won by 30-plus points: 2
- Alabama won in overtime: 0
- Georgia won in overtime: 1
- Jalen Hurts topped 300 total yards: 17
- Hurts topped 100 rushing yards: 7
- Damien Harris topped 100 rushing yards: 16
- Harris topped 200 rushing yards: 1
- Bo Scarbrough topped 100 yards: 1
- Calvin Ridley topped 100 receiving yards: 14
- Alex Pappanastos missed at least one field goal: 42
- Jake Fromm threw for at least 200 yards: 24
- Fromm threw for at least 300 yards: 2
- Fromm threw at least 2 touchdowns: 21
- Fromm threw 3 touchdowns: 4
- Fromm attempted at least 20 passes: 62
- Fromm attempted at least 30 passes: 2
- Nick Chubb topped 100 rushing yards: 46
- Chubb topped 200 rushing yards: 2
- Sony Michel topped 100 rushing yards: 23
- Michel topped 200 rushing yards: 0
- D’Andre Swift topped 100 rushing yards: 5
- Two Georgia running backs topped 100 rushing yards each: 11
- Rodrigo Blankenship missed at least one field goal: 37
As always you can follow the game live on SCACCHoops.com tonight with our live stats for Alabama/Georgia here.